Monday, August 23, 2010

Fabric Stash

My fabric stash keeps growing. I mentioned before that I label all of my fabric when I purchase it. Included are the date, number of yards, width and type of fabric.


Sharing my stash of fabric, this is not going to be pretty. It's funny, but at the time that I purchased each of the pieces, I actually had an idea of what the fabric would be made into. I also know pretty much what I have. The other night, I was looking for a particular piece of fabric and had to go through a large portion of the stash before I found it.


Ideally, I would love to have a proper sewing room, currently, I am using the guest bedroom. When there are guests, I have to put everything up and out of the way, so the room can be used.

There is another smaller room that could be used on the floor above, but it only has one window and really is a bit small. I had thought of using it, it is mostly just a storage room now.


No comments:

Post a Comment